Best summer tips you need to know today!!
The temperatures are soaring, the rain is pounding, and the sun is blazing. It’s important that you take the time to maintain your home this summer and to prepare it for the extreme heat that you could be facing. Check out our ultimate checklist of summer home maintenance tips to help you give your home some TLC.
Here are some of the important summer home maintenance tips listed for you:
1. Get your cooling system ready.
Consider getting your air-conditioning system serviced. Proper air conditioner maintenance can help your AC last longer and prevent air conditioner fires. This one is especially important for summer home maintenance since you don’t want to be stuck without air conditioning when the temperature starts mounting.
2. Clean or replace your showerheads and bathroom drains.
3. Check your attic and basement.
In your attic, look for signs of dampness, mildew, leaks, holes in the roof, and pests. In the basement, check for leaks, pests, mold, and mildew.
4. Clean the dryer vent and exhaust duct.
Clean out all of the dust and lint trapped in the vent and exhaust duct. Call in a professional to clean and service your washer and dryer if needed. Clothes dryers can be a fire hazard if they’re not cleaned and maintained.
5. Wash or change your window screens.
Use hot soapy water and a brush to gently wash your window screens. In case of high-rise windows get a professional to do it.
6. Check for outdoor leaks. Go on a hunt for leaks by checking all outdoor faucets. Then look at your hose. You can waste a lot of water if there’s even a tiny hole in your hose. Use electrical tape to repair any small holes in your hose.
7. Inspect the caulking around the windows and doors of your home. You can keep ants and bugs at bay in the kitchen by adding fresh caulking to your windows and doors.
8. Touch up the paint on the outside of your home.
Its always good to get your home to get it touched up with paint. Also, check over your fence. Have it repainted, resealed, or repaired as needed. Look at the outside of your house. Check for rotted, dirty, or loose siding. Get those areas also touched up.
So, there you have it – our summer home maintenance tips. The above tips will help you clean up and take care of your home this summer. Preventive home maintenance can even help you save a lump sum amount.
Have us to check your home or get instant maintenance with some stunning offers from us.
Call Toll Free No: 800 4236 (24/7)
Call or Whatsapp +971 55 850 4913
Email : email@example.com