DEWA – over consumption in last 48 hours (Dubai)
You might have received a message from DEWA stating that the you have consumed 200-900% water over 48 hours. Not only you, your neighbors and other community members also received these messages on the same day or second day.
When you receive this message, you can do a primary check by yourself.
1. Turn off all washing machines, showers, dishwashers and everything incoming . Make sure no one is flushing the loos !
2. Go outside and check if the water meter is spinning – this will indicate that there is a problem initially –
3. Go to your water tank – if its filling continually and check the overflow if its pouring out of the overflow the stopcock is worn/corroded.
4. If there is no indication of water seepage – check around the external property inside the boundry wall
5. Check if you have any ground movement , broken tiles in a line internally ? or externally ?
Ultimately, if you need a expert advice, you may call us on 800 4236 for a free inspection. We can get you the complete report on your plumbing system.